Gorey RFC

Gorey RFC
Last years squad

Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome

It may seem a little early to start this blog but as its a month before the season begins I feel that I need to get the ball rolling on this before time starts to fly and my attention gets drawn from this and I only remember this halfway through the season :p


Anyways over the years we have always been known as the almost team I count 4 leinster semi finals 3 south east finals or more , a leinster final and have lost them all.

last year being the most tragic we managed to make it to the leinster div 1 final drew it 0-0 and then were robbed in the replay 10-5 this really was a tough blow to take .

But this year we aim to bounce back with a bigger stronger and more expirianced team ..this is our year and I will be documenting it in depth mainly in to have something to look back upon years from now as my last season with the lads but also if anyone reading has any ideas tips or tricks or ever words of support for the lads it will be much appreciated . thanks

regards
killian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment